Free Aero Race 4 W Bibshort
For 2020 we've made some dramatic changes. Not because Team Ineos or you were asking for it, but because we've been riding in it a ton and thinking constantly about how we could make it better. There's a new leg gripper that still features a lie-flat raw-cut edge but now has vertical silicone stripes to keep it in place without restricting stretch.
The new fabric allows for better print quality for your custom team production, the same that Team Ineos is using. We've updated the seams to improve the fit and make the short look even better on the body. We've re-engineered the bib straps with new fabrics and construction so they stay cooler, lie flatter and are more durable. The revised Free 4 Aero Race Bibshort also receives the updated Progetto X2 Air seamless seat pad featuring the softest surface fabric you've ever felt in a seat pad. You'll be glad we ignore the old saying, If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Best in temps: 15°-35°C / 59°-95°F
- Vortex dimpled fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra® content for perfect fit
- Carré engineered lie-flat bib strap construction for minimal coverage and maximum comfort
- Giro Air mesh-like leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over a larger area
- RinForzo construction in front for increased support and comfort
- Flat-lock stitching available in black
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for improved airflow and comfort