Climbers 3.0 Jersey
Racing in the Alps in July is for a select few, but the products that come out of that experience are absolutely amazing for the rest of us. We made this jersey with Team Ineos for the rigors of pro racing in hot weather and in the high mountains. It’s extremely lightweight and features open fabrics for additional airflow and quick drying. And by using the same patterning as the Aero Race Jersey, we make sure you get maximum aerodynamics as well.|Even if you don’t race over the Galibier anytime soon, you’ll love the soft stretch and great fit of this jersey, and you’ll appreciate how it keeps you cool on the hottest days. Maybe you’ll even do like the pro riders do and use it on wet days because it doesn’t soak up any moisture. And you’ll certainly appreciate that the fabric on the back blocks more than 90 percent of UV rays.
Best in temps: 18°-32°C / 65°-90°F
- Lightweight aero jersey
- StradaPro 3D fabric on back provides support to pockets and UPF 16 protection.
- Velocity Rev 2 fabric on sleeves and shoulders with close-to body fit and raw-cut endings
- 75 g / m² Flow 3D fabric on front keeps the jersey light and dry.
- Full-length lightweight front zipper.
- 3 rear pockets.
- Pattern from Aero Race 6.0 Jersey makes it aero