Ypsilon Home Kit
Ypsilon was designed by a team of engineers and mechanics who obsess over improving products. The body of the tool is constructed using a composite polymer with soft over-mold grips. Unlike traditional Y-wrench designs, YPSILON is customizable and adaptable to the mechanic’s preferences. This is accomplished by using a ¼” bit collet with magnetic bit attachment in place of a fixed 6mm hex. This departure from the traditional Y-wrench design was inspired by the versatility of our T-Ratchet + Ti Torque kit. The YPSILON can easily transform into any required ¼” based tool by swapping out the bit.
The YPSILON HOME KIT features a comprehensive selection of precision S2 steel bits in a handmade Birch case.
- High strength CrV steel spine leading to 4mm and 5mm hex
- Lightweight composite polymer body with ergonomic grips
- ¼” bit collet with magnetic bit attachment
- S2 steel Hex bits: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 and 6mm
- S2 steel Torx® bits: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25 and T30
- S2 steel Screw bits: PH1, PH2, SL4 and SL5
- Birch case with magnetic closure